Sunday, January 17, 2010

Food!

In my four days here so far, I’ve encountered quite the variety of eating situations! In my residence hall, I share a kitchen with five other girls. I’ve been cooking my own meals, which has been great so far. Last night, my friends and I cooked our dinners together, which was so much fun. DSC_0048

Megan and my roommate Hannah in our kitchen

Today, during our lunch break at Windsor Castle, I had a traditional British meal including roasted duck, carrots, potatoes, gravy and, my favorite, Yorkshire Pudding!!

DSC_0067DSC_0068

Lunch at Windsor Castle

Classes start tomorrow. I have three classes and each class is 2.5 hours long. It will be a long day, but exciting too. I've even packed my own lunch: good ‘ol PB+J and Smarties cookies!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute Robina (and totally would have a whole blog devoted to food)! And you did NOT finish that whole plate either!! heh miss you! and love you/your blogyblog :)

    ReplyDelete